Monday, May 7, 2012

Post 1: Orientation Day

First day of orientation at the May Inst., and I already messed up. I planned my bus ride and found a host on couchsurfer for housing for the next four days of orientation training. Although I did not start off on a good start today, I feel deeply regretful that I did not get my drivers' license sooner so that I could have avoided this situation and drove myself down to Springfield.

Last night, I stayed at a friend's on campus so that I could catch the Peter Pan Bus at seven. I woke up at six and got to the bus stop a few minutes early and the bus was not there. I waited for a while and after it was ten past seven I figured the bus left early. I looked over the PVTA bus system and there was no way for me to make my orientation on time without being an hour late. I am so very disappointed, and I hope that my supervisor and the orientation staff do not take today's mishap as a reflection on future performance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;