Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Post 2: Orientation Day #2

Yesterday, T.H. managed to get me into an online version of the training day I missed. I was so glad to hear that I was able to fulfill the rest of the training days that were left in the week. I managed to go through most of the online slides/audio presentations on the online class, which equaled out to six hours worth of material along with a quiz after each section. The topics focused on diversity, equal opportunities, pathogens, benefits, and etc. It seemed to be routine material I had gone through at a previous company I had worked for; that was unrelated to human services. 

The second day at training was somewhat awkward. I felt guilty from yesterday and every time the instructor referred to the material from the day before, it seemed like an attack on me. However, I was just feeling guilty; like a child not fessing-up to their mistake when being questioned for breaking something in the house. I apologized to the instructor during the break and hoped she did not think less of me for my absence. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;